Life In London (explicit) Life In London (explicit)

I'm sittin here listening to this... and on one hand I'm like, "WTF!... What am I LISTENING to..." then on the other hand I'm like, "This is amazing" and then on the other OTHER hand I just can't stop laughing. I love it. (And to answer your question, YES, I DO have three hands. And you can't make fun of me for it... because that's just not cool.)

DROP THE BASS, FUCK OFF! Lol. Hahahahahaaa but really though, Good job.

tomboley responds:

Hahaha, thanks. ;) And why would I make fun? Three hands would be epic!

~Delta~ Darkness (Loop) ~Delta~ Darkness (Loop)

That was awesome, I was totally expecting it to go quiet except the piano, it slowly get louder, stops, then huge bass drop, lol. But seriously... that was sick nasty. Like if a leprechaun got the shits and was just squirtin gold everywhere, that too would be sick nasty. Not saying that any of this is shit, because it's totally not, but well... you get the point.

I LIKED IT A LOT. :D

Just my opinion, it really could use a bit more EPICness. A bit more violence, if you get my point. I understand the whole "dark" thing and you totally nailed it, but somewhere in the middle there... something crazy. So its like all calm and dark then BLAM! CRAZ-E-NESS. then it slows back down, calm and dark. Thatid-be-coo. :)

Gumbercules Gumbercules

This shit is SIIIIICK NASTY bro. Fuckin love it. :D

Freak on a Leash - Korn Freak on a Leash - Korn

I too use fruity loops, very good covor, this is one of my favs from Korn. 5/5

The Brand New Era The Brand New Era

This shit is KILLER! :D

Broken - Syrens Broken - Syrens

You slip new elements into the song so gently. You hear it but sometimes it takes a sec to realize it. Very nice! :D

Vip Shit - Djsyrens Vip Shit - Djsyrens

I love how smooth and crisp this is. Great bass.

This is a great start, right where it ended... it should just be like stutter stutter wait for it wait for it, DROP! Lol, that would be sweet. :D

DJSirens responds:

You know what? That sounds wonderful, I think I'll try to incorporate that for the next part! :)

some dubstep preivew some dubstep preivew

AWWwwwww It's like pa-ping pa-ping all nice then it's just like BAM!.... GRIIIIMY AS CAN BEE!!! Dope sauce for real. :D

HAF preview - DjSyrens HAF preview - DjSyrens

Hell yea man it's gettin' there. :D

Nocturne-Don't Bother Me Nocturne-Don't Bother Me

DOPE SAUCE!!! 5/5

You should check out my dubstep, I use FL Studio too.