Girlchan in Paradise Ep2 Girlchan in Paradise Ep2

I'm totally serious when I say this. Take this to adult swim. Make a full "15 min" episode and take it to [as]... kinda reminds me of 12 oz. mouse, but looks wayyyyy better. Fuckin' love it. Great Job.

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Happy Easter! Happy Easter!

Style of animation... Poor... Humor... none... ending... yea you were right... WTF!?

Look Daddy! Look Daddy!

This angers me in a way that I want to put YOUR cat in the microwave... This video is POINTLESS and not funny.

Madness: Will It Slice? Madness: Will It Slice?

This game... is not good. :/

super kitty eater 3d!!!!! super kitty eater 3d!!!!!

Wow...

CebuLips9 responds:

wow

Perpetual Perpetual

SUPER EASY!!! And got boring at wave.... 161...

Still though, 4.5/5

Life In London (explicit) Life In London (explicit)

I'm sittin here listening to this... and on one hand I'm like, "WTF!... What am I LISTENING to..." then on the other hand I'm like, "This is amazing" and then on the other OTHER hand I just can't stop laughing. I love it. (And to answer your question, YES, I DO have three hands. And you can't make fun of me for it... because that's just not cool.)

DROP THE BASS, FUCK OFF! Lol. Hahahahahaaa but really though, Good job.

tomboley responds:

Hahaha, thanks. ;) And why would I make fun? Three hands would be epic!

~Delta~ Darkness (Loop) ~Delta~ Darkness (Loop)

That was awesome, I was totally expecting it to go quiet except the piano, it slowly get louder, stops, then huge bass drop, lol. But seriously... that was sick nasty. Like if a leprechaun got the shits and was just squirtin gold everywhere, that too would be sick nasty. Not saying that any of this is shit, because it's totally not, but well... you get the point.

I LIKED IT A LOT. :D

Just my opinion, it really could use a bit more EPICness. A bit more violence, if you get my point. I understand the whole "dark" thing and you totally nailed it, but somewhere in the middle there... something crazy. So its like all calm and dark then BLAM! CRAZ-E-NESS. then it slows back down, calm and dark. Thatid-be-coo. :)

Gumbercules Gumbercules